Miao's Destress Club

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mask: Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask

Skin Food



i like to keep my face clean from pimples, acne, black & white heads... hence, i think it is a MUST to have 3 different types of mask at home: paper mask, cream mask and peel off mask. I have these 3 types of mask, believe me.

i'll intro to you slowly in the later posts. Now, i would like to share on this Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask. It was recommended by someone 1st (forgot who is that already) then by Jessy. Therefore, i went to buy. I was skeptical at first, but i love it very much after my first trial.

You'll feel some heat on when you applied them on your face. This is normal. Then leave it for about 15-20mins, go toilet, rub it gently before you rinse it off. This product is good for strawberry nose. really!! And you can feel your skin are pretty smooth and clean too~

Try it and you won't regret of getting it...

Price: around RM55-60 (if not mistaken, i bought one last year and it last me till now as i only use once a week.)

No comments: