Miao's Destress Club

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cold calling

Cold calling!
I hate cold calling!!
I'm currently assisting another division on marketing activities.
It's only marketing activities, doesn't include cold calling!!!!

I really hate cold calling!!
They were asking me whether i know how to do cold calling during the meeting.
I said "NO!"
and yet, I still need to do the cold calling!!!

I hate cold calling very very much!!
I thought i can cheat abit.
Fa's husband is working in bank, I was thinking to ask for the contact number and just call up.
Who knows, the bank he's working doesn't offer hire purchase.
My plan fails.
I hate cold calling!! I'm working as business development!!!!

3 comments:

Jacob Johari said...

what kind of industry u r in tat u need to cold call?

卡娃伊 ling_lol said...

i'm currently assisting brother company - GPS tracking system in marketing. stupid them!

Jacob Johari said...

ewww.....tat is bad,
but dun be too grumpy.
not good for lady.