Miao's Destress Club

Thursday, March 19, 2009

These companies suck!!!

i have been super "sui" recently, related to financial.

1st case, stupid Maxis Broadband.
My broadband account was cancelled without any pre-inform out of sudden.
i was told that i haven't paid for the service for 3 months and that's what i get.
I double checked my email account, as i request to have e-billing and bolt-on, i did not have any outstanding payment with Maxis.
then only found out, the Maxis Broadband account is not bolt-on with my mobile statement as requested which i had triple confirmed with that stupid counter personnel neither a separate e-billing for that stupid account!!
Holly shit, the poor attendant and supervisor kena from me!!
i even wrote a letter to them after the call to complain on their stupid service, but there isn't any reply.
very disappointed! Maxis is the top rated customer service level in my list.

2ndly, Prudential Medical upgrade at a promotinal price.
My stupid agent has not contacting me after i bought the policy from her, since 2001.
not even an update on any promotion.
Luckily i have Cindyas my housemate who updated me if there is any promotion or new policy offers.
I went to the counter at Taman Sea to find out whether i'm eligible for the upgrade, the counter personnel just informed me that they couldn't check as my agent is located at Phileo D'sara.
WTF, the system should be nationwide. Not to say i approach MAA for my Prudential policy!!!
Fine, i wrote in to complain, with Cindy's help.
Already requested not to have my agent to contact me on my complaint email and yet they forwarded my email to that agent and her leader.
Leader contacted me straight that night and agent by the next day.Pengsan!!! Somemore my stupid agent wanted to argue with me on the previous correspondence.
Alo, i am no longer the naive girl who you used to work with!!! I'm very good at complaining after "trained". Don't ever try to bluff to me lah!

3rd case, HLB credit card again!!!
Already informed that RM173.25 for True Fitness at KL is a dispute charges few times.
They did revised for the first few months, but they charged me 4x at this month statement.Rage out of control!!!
Trust me, if you were in my shoes, contacting them N times regarding this payment via email and call, you just cannot not to yell at them.

What is wrong with the world?! why am i encountering such frustrations?!
Oh, i hate this!!!

5 comments:

Jacob Johari said...

wow~ that's frustrating.

try Celcom broadband, helpful customer service.

just insist to change ur insurance agent la...she is bad. mine constantly will contact me, at least say hi in MSN, friend ma.

my dad had a credit card charge dispute once, but it can be settle in a week...

Maybe you happen to be sui lately~ go pray pray a bit la~

卡娃伊 ling_lol said...

ya, i think i should go 打小人 lah... really sui!!!

Jacob Johari said...

wow still got this service around meh? wanna find an expert on this harder than get all these 3 things done ler...

btw, pls try dun use my pic to 打小人...T_T

卡娃伊 ling_lol said...

hahaha... u nvr offended me, did u??
still got tis service, and it's not that expensive too...

Jacob Johari said...

good good~ then u better do it fast fast~