Miao's Destress Club

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Surprise!! - B'day Present

Yup, Shannel's b'day has passed, which is on 07 February.

We all decided to give her a surprise and memorable b'day present. As her husband is now working at China and she may follow him to China soon...
Who knows, this may be the last present we can give her personally in M'sia.

Bag? nope.
Dress? don't think so.
Stationary? too "young" to have them.
Cannot be too expensive, nor too cheap.
Memorable, erm.. photos are the best.
We gave Emily Hong & Mayee a photo album as b'day present before. (as we knew both of her seldom and lazy develop photos.)

I was telling Jyy Ling that i will combine 35 photos (as she's now 35-years-old) into one BIG photo, develop and frame it before we give it to her.
This was supposed to be a SURPRISE!!
Who knows, she was standing right behind us when we were discussing about this.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I know, I know!!!
How stupid I am.... I might be the dumbest human being in this world....
So *pai seh, so feel-like-killing-myself on the spot!!

Note: *Pai seh (Hokkien): embarassing..

No comments: