Miao's Destress Club

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Charity: PJ Caring Home Part II

I went to PJ Caring Home (at PJ old town) charity event today.
It's considered a successful event, despites some lacks of organizing skill by the event organizers.
We reached there around 9am. No reason for going there so early.
We waited till 11am then only go and pick up girls and boys from other homes (different houses). I was sooooo damn tired (back from Sanctuary at 4am).

However, I enjoy myself today.
I have met a lot of LYN forumers today, they're all very helpful, young and rich.
Really, young and rich. my god!

Those patients that stay there, they are all very cute and naive.
Even though they are mentally-illed, but i can tell they are all very happy.
They have nothing to worry about, unlike us.
The staff (all foreign workers) love them so much, they really take good care of them.
They all danced happily together during the dancing competition, even old po pos (maybe around 70-80years old).
They're sooooo cute, Soooooo happee.. Envy them at some very moment.
However, we're forbidden to post the photos at our blog or facebook or anywhere due to privacy and protection.
I'm very very happee that I am able to help, really..

Oh ya, almost the end of the event, I saw a guy.
who appears to be Amy's X-X-boyfriend KC.
I think he couldn't recognize me lah, but I'm quite surprise to see him there.

No comments: