Miao's Destress Club

Friday, February 6, 2009

Customer Service

Customer service or soft skill at my current company = -100
i can hear the so-called "sales manager" yelling at customer
"LISTEN TO ME 1ST LAH!!! CAN U LISTEN TO ME 1ST OR NOT??? LET ME FINISH 1ST"

urghhhh....WTF
i dare not say that i'm the best, but i dare to say that i'm way better than him
as a manager
it's definitely not a good company to work with
after i read a book recommended by Jessie.
No EI leadership at all.

Why am I here ah????
wasting my 1-year here in this company, even though the title is quite big.
Ya,I'm getting salary for doing nothing... Still....
I need someone to pull me out of this mud...

oh ya, i heard him saying more.
"u're manager, I'm manager, why do u wanna fight like child??"
What triggered the fight?
i reckon, our sales manager cannot tolerate the other side of the manager yelled at him.
That manager seemed to be quite dissatisfied on his service.
raised ur voice or yelling ends up a fight.
What for?? manager?? i doubt so...

No comments: