Miao's Destress Club

Saturday, February 14, 2009

late.. LaTe... LATE...

Was suppose to have lunch with Mak at SS3 at 1pm.

怒
I was damn pissed off. He let me waited him for almost an hour!!
I don't know where the restaurant is.
He couldn't provide me the name of the restaurant, the worse still, he gave the wrong info.
It should be at SS3/64 instead of what he told me SS3/46!

I waited like an idiot at the side of the road!
And I was super hungry that time as I cleaned my room and washed my clothes before i went out.
He made me waited for almost an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No apologies from him!
I headed back home at 13:56, he called me and claimed he reached SS3 already.
WTF!! our appointment time is 13:00, not 13:56! bengang
Really feel like killing somebody a moment ago.

cooling myself

However, now...
I felt bad oh... As i made him rush to SS3 and then ffk him.
Also, yelling at him.
Still, it's not my fault right?? I should not feel bad about this.
I should not...

No comments: