Miao's Destress Club

Thursday, November 13, 2008

HSBC, RHB, UOB, MBB, CIMB, HLB

Don't know it is considered lucky or unlucky.
I have encountered few bank's customer service today.

firstly, i received a letter from RHB that my saving account has been deactivated due to haven't been used for more than 3 months. Hence, i deposited a cheque 2 days ago thought it'll prove that i have transactions. Somehow, i received a call that i need to go to the counter to activate my account by either to withdrawl or deposit. I forgotten to bring my bank book/passbook!! i reminded myself this morning while i was in the toilet, MUST bring the bank book/passbook just in case. sigh

well, within my expectation, they requested for my bank book/passbook. FYI, i was wondering how to activate my saving account without the bank book/passbook before i approached the counter. Withdrawal definitly requires my passport but not for deposit. I would not want to go back home to take the bank book/passbook and then come back again, so i asked the counter officer to provide me a valid reason for not accepting my deposit. She just insisted for the bank book/passbook, no specific reason.

You know, i'm from customer service. of course i would not compromise, because she just kept telling NO NO NO NO, bank book/passbook is a required no matter how. WTF, it didn't mention in the letter neither the lady who called and requested me to reactivate my saving account. She managed to settle my problem after I requested to talk to the manager. drop spect

Tips: It is advisable to update the bank book/passbook within 30 transactions. Otherwise you'll be charged for RM10 for a details statement.

after that, i went to CIMB to update my bank book/passbook. Wasei, the counter officer is soooo rude. I felt like complaining her (she was sitting at counter 4 at 11:50am on 13-November-2008), but lazy lah. Maybe i should just close the saving account there.

Please be informed that i really HATE HLB (more refer) service. i mean it, HATE the service!! if i have the chance, i will settle my credit card payment at once and cancel it!! The call center officers are all very rude and then my card has been fraud!! i still got that payment charged to my card after i had reported dispute last month, it is under True Fitness@KL.

So far, the BEST service i have ever encountered is HSBC. I will not terminate the card in any circumstance. It is the BEST!!

I have problem with MBB before too, but luckily i know the branch manager at SS2. He helps me a lot. He's a very nice and helpful and kind manager.

I never really have a problem with UOB credit card, they will contact me for any "weird" transaction, such as i booked a air ticket at Air Asia etc. However, i received a call from the call center offering cash standby sort of service this afternoon. That guy sounded like he was half dead, damn annoying. I think he better go home and sleep the rest of his life if he doesn't really like the job lah. cooling myself

No comments: