Miao's Destress Club

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blood Donation part II

Today went for 2nd time blood donation.

Poor Calintz was forced to join me, who asked him to im me last night. hahaha
Suppose to meet Jyy Ling at 8am, then i was late about 10mins. Who knows, Calintz is later than me, he was later about 30mins; in the end, Jyy Ling waited us at the small cafeteria for about 30mins. Blah

This time, due to we were late, and stupid Calintz went to have breakfast before blood donation, which i had informed him earlier to lie a bit that he has had a light breakfast. So i have no one to talk to in order to distract me when the nurse poke the needle into my arm.
crying~ trust me, that's scary, even though it's my second time.

Jyy Ling found out from the doctor that Plasma & Platelet for AB blood type are in high demand. I forget Plasma is for what usage but Platelet is mainly for Deman Denggi.
In order to extract Plasma & Platelet from us, they will utilise a machine to suck them out then put back the blood into our body. It sounds unhygienic and pretty risky, so we are hestitate to donate that. Anyhow, i think we'll still donate eventually, just need to go through and convince ourselves; furthermore, you can donate that once every 2-3 weeks.

3 of us make a deal before left, that we will meet again 3 months later at National Blood Bank. wink

No comments: