Miao's Destress Club

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I think I know u

I was at RHB SS2 last friday to withdrawl $$.

He was there, at the corner looking at me when i was attended by the officer.

When I walked out from the bank, he approached me.

"I think I know you, where you worked before?"
I explained what I currently working and in the past.
"Maybe you give me your contact number, I can call you out for lunch or something."
I wanted to give him my name card, but he claimed he'll lost it.
So i gave my company mobile number, he rang on spot!
I told him it was on silence mode (in fact i forgot to bring it out).

When i reached home, i quickly set the phone number under "Dunno who @RHB".
Which means i'll never pick up the call!!
He's not good-looking and he looks so drug. Like a psycho.

No comments: