Miao's Destress Club

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Open ur heart

Surprise again!!! i'm shock!!! i think i'll strike lottery later...

Mummy called me when i was having Face2Face with Jessy & Clarisse and requested me to return her call when i reach home. I called around 10pm just now. Guess what she said to me??

Sorry.

She said she was sorry about the words that she said to me during po po's funeral. the very 1st apology i received from her. never in my life, for 27 years, she said this magic word to me!!! at least this time, we opened our heart to communicate. I told her how i felt, how i understand her feeling and i don't blame her. Just don't treat me like a prisoner or enemy. Please handle me with care and love, I'm fragile.

She said i like to talk loud to her. Am i only talking loud to her??? She doesn't really know me, does she?? I bet every friends around me know that I'm basically a mobile speaker, even talking to customers when i was working at CCC. I don't mean it bad, I'm just LOUD. Please bear with me, i'm not good in expressing myself sometime, especially to someone I love.

Note: i argued with her again about 5mins ago. Shit!!! it seems we'll never keep our good relationship for looooong~

No comments: