Miao's Destress Club

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ng's Family

U know what are the capabilities of Ng's family?? not sure on the younger generation yet, but i can confirm 1 of the capabilities for the older generation is telling the TRUTH!

Whatever i told Aunty Lilian or Michelle che che, they will forward my stories/facts to my mum.

Oh, isn't it better?? since u claimed u couldn't communicate with ur mum.
Ya, right!!!


because of them telling those stories/facts to my mum without indicate when is it, why am i saying so or where it happened. the gap between me and my mum has getting worse. haha.. funny, isn't it?! i have decided, from this moment onwards, not to be honest to anyone, keep all my secrets with me till the day i die. i presumed everyone will be happier this way....

mummy always claimed she left nothing after po po died. Heck!!! u think i have anything with me?! po po is gone... where should i go during CNY where everyone claimed they'll balik kampung*? i think i need not to fight for taking leaves during CNY anymore.... where can i hide myself temporarily when i encountered serious problem?? who i can seek advice from?? i have no HOME.

my mum only knows how to control me instead of really care about me. if according to her definition of care = control, ya, she does care about me. Her cares make me feel like suffocating... I need air, so i stay far far away from her... and i feel like travel further... Ya, i'm all she have after her mum passed away. i should take good care of her, this is my responsibility. Seriously, i think i can only satisfy her by giving her $$$, lots of $$$, we can't communicate at all!!! The way i'm trying to balance our relationship now is to keep quiet when she scolds me.

Oh, God, should i just disappear from this Ng's family?? i really feel like MIA one day with no news at all but only to deposit $$$ to my mum monthly. I need to "empty" my mind.. or fill my mind with the something else instead of family relationship...

*Note: balik kampung (Bahasa Melayu) = back to hometown

No comments: