Miao's Destress Club

Monday, October 6, 2008

Again, family matters

i'm pretty lucky. despites my mum, i still have Aunty Ah Yoon and cousins who understand me and are really care for me.

Aunty Ah Yoon is like my 2nd mother. Basically, i spent my 8 or 9 years of my childhood with her and Shiat Yee aka Winnie and Bi aka Prue.

She really cares about me, wherever she went for holidays when i was a kid, she'll buy present for me as well as if i'm her child. My cousins may be jealous that time, hence we were not really able to get along that time. However, it's getting better nowadays. At least, Shiat Yee aka Winnie treats me as her elder sister who asked me to join her for her family photo when she was taking her wedding photos. i was so touched! and i am still touch now.

Early in the morning,Bi aka Prue called me and informed that my mum called her this morning, crying and telling her things that happened last week, i presumed. Few hours later after she called, Aunty Ah Yoon called me to check what had happened. Why want to make the whole world feeling uncomfortable?? i'm not sure what's wrong with her, but i'm sure i didn't do anything wrong. really hope she'll think openly instead of small minded. She'll feel the world is so much more wonderful instead of crying and complaining that she has no one besides her when i'm just standing behind/next to her....

No comments: