Miao's Destress Club

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weather in my heart - Cloudy

***********
CASE I
***********
Why this always happen?? the one that u like, he doesn't like u. the one that u have no chemistry reaction is going after u??

now only i know, i'm NOT the only one. To him, me and her are the same.
I though i'm SPECIAL which in fact i'm NOT!! NOT!! NOT at all!!

怒火沖天
idiot!!! stupid!! fxcker!!! moron!!!

王八蛋!! 臭鸡蛋!! 坏蛋!! 蠢蛋!!
Babi! Bodoh! Benci betul!

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
i really hate myself for being so super duper damn fxcking DUMB right now!!
FINE!! there are more fishes in the sea, why u, stupid ikan bilis!!cooling myself

***********
CASE II
***********
i think i need to seek for psychiatrist's advices on HOW-TO not treating my mum as my enemy. i don't want to spend the rest of my life in regret.

everytime when she called me, i was not talking nicely to her. 1st, the coverage is not good at home (JB), conversation is breaking; so i need to speak louder. 2ndly, don't know why, i'll never ever talk nicely to her. why ah???

i remember myself used to be very manja, like to stick with her when she was back. Wanting her to feed me even though i was already standard 6 that time, otherwise i won't eat.

i think the change started ever since i had moved in to live with her in our own house in JB. Due to $$$, i guess. we argued almost everyday when we were staying together, worst till i ever tried to commit suicide twice. Of course, i didn't succeed, otherwise it'll be GHOST who is blogging at this page now.....

She is my only family in this world. I have been wanting her to enjoy the rest of her life when i start working. I want her to be the happiest mum ever, be proud of me, a daughter that she can brag around. However... maybe i'm a good daughter in the eyes of relatives or friends. Deep down, i know i'm not. As i never talk nice to her. Oh, god! help me... i really need some helps here, to change our relationship. To be a real family who can share our joys and tears, going through the difficulties, challenges and even our love together just like those Taiwanese drama's family.

sniff sniffi think this is the reason why i don't like to watch Hong Kong drama, they like to fight each other even though their blood are deeply connected for the wealth.

No comments: