Miao's Destress Club

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stupid dumb dumb = ME

i take his words toooo seriously. i really hate myself now!

He said he'll call me yesterday afternoon to confirm to watch movie on Friday. But he didn't.
He said he'll bring me out this Saturday, dunno day or night. I'm waiting....
He said he'll bring me for the reflexology at SS2 someday. I'll be waiting....
He said he'll bring me to Bamboo Heineken night next Tuesday as his friend is a manager there where i don't got the invitation. Should I wait for his confirmation?

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh...
what a mess it is in my brain now!! i thought i have forgotten him as we have not been contacting each other for 2 months+ since my b'day. I used to set his ringtone to be my fava My Girl OST then 2months ago had changed to a Chinese song "Forget". To forget him....

Shouldn't have given me any hope. Shouldn't have treated me sooo nice!! Shouldn't have sweet talk to me!! shit!! i really feel myself an idiot now. I hate myself for LOVING U!!!!

No comments: