Miao's Destress Club

Friday, July 18, 2008

photo album

recently i like to flip through my photo album, frequently. erm... min once a day.

curious to know WHY?? don't wanna know?? u dare??but i wanna tell u ah!!

reason being is..... i just developed all my photos that been stored in pc for at least 3years. cheaper than my friend's friend leh... they charged me RM0.30 for 3R, but Key Color@MV only charged me RM0.35 for 4R. which one cheaper?

oh ya, there was an incident happened though. Shong Lee, stupid Kam, who promised me RM0.35 for 4R claimed never said so. Then dare NOT ever pick up my call already!! da xiao ren@#$%&*$# really wanna curse his whole family already.... fine!! his name has been backlisted in my hp and my life (includes my friends, will ask them NEVER EVER visit his shop anymore!!)!! i tell u, u would never know how frus i am!! if can't give at this price, just say so lah! avoiding my call?? what a chicken! Ganasai

hump, now i found one better!

i used to edit those photos before develop. this step not only save my $$ on developing lesser photos (as combine few photos in 1 copy mah), but also those photos look nicer. a lots of my friend like it and ask me what software i used oh... u really need to put some efforts doing those editting, as it is not as easy as it looks like. some techniques and creativity are required. hohoho (LCLY)

those photos ar really nice after editted. i can hardly take my eyes off my album... *heart*

No comments: