Miao's Destress Club

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm sick

Dumb Amy asked me a question 'sick? y sick?'

ok, what else can i say??

Sick = ill = not feeling well = some part of my body is malfunction or temporary out of order

so, is it clear now? i have running nose since yesterday, today feels *pening-ing already. Ganasai somebody just kill me.

P/S:WTF, my boss is super duper damn fxcking STUPID!! ask me all kind of stupid question, really feel like leaving this stupid company lah~ wasting my time only, wanted to learn marketing stuff lah, who knows it's like i'm teaching my stupid boss some IT stuff. oh, my head lagi pening now~

Note: *Pening (Malay language) = dizzy

2 comments:

aMy said...

i wonder who's dumber when i asked wat sick n she replied the usual sick.

卡娃伊 ling_lol said...

>.< who know what are u talking about wor... u shud know patient is always blur so don't ask SHORT question