Miao's Destress Club

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mum...... my

Mummy reached here on Tuesday and went back this afternoon.

As usual, i picked her up at the Sg Besi Tol there and send her back to Po Po's house. As i was feeling sick already that night + i didn't prepare any clothes to stay overnight there, i went home and rest. Who knows, the next day i had become worse and can't even join the Line Dancing class. What a waste!! furthermore, cannot meet up with Jessy too. Long time didn't see her already, miss her leh...

U know, when u are sick, u tend to be weaker and like to *manja someone close to u, ie. parents, boyfriend or hubby. i should have manja my mummy since she's here. somehow, i didn't. what happen to me ah?? when i was still at stardard six age, i used to ask her to feed me whenever she came back.

somehow, i forced myself to drive back on Wed night. Just to sleep with her lah.. we spent 2 nights together, include last night i purposely drove back and stay when i suppose to go back that time due to traffice jam.

i sent her to Pudu Station today. She carries 2 BIG and heavy bags walks towards the overhead bridge to cross over to the station. Sigh... I hate this kind of feeling.. feel sad to see her leaving... ever since i was young... I felt i am not treating her good enough. I really hope 1 day, we can live happily ever after, no arguments.

Note: *Manja - (Malay language) like to be pampered

No comments: