Miao's Destress Club

Friday, May 8, 2009

Tired physicall, excited mentally

my god, haven't got time to really rest & relax since last sat.
I shouldn't have worked for the part time last week.

Now, i wouldn't have my own time to my thing till the 23rd weekend.
And i miss my boyfriend very very very much!!!
i can't see him for 3 weeks!!!
You know how hard it is??

I've been very busy and tired after my boss Victor came back from his trip to Beijing.
The earliest i reached home these days was 10.30pm.
others, will go for dinner then drinking session...
and of course, my purse also become very thin nowadays...

sigh...

3 comments:

Jacob Johari said...

dun underestimate what can happen to a kid in 3 weeks.....

y work so damn very hard? weekends need to rest n fun de ma....

卡娃伊 ling_lol said...

sigh... how i wish i can rest and hav fun..

no choice, no $.. wat2do??

Jacob Johari said...

hmm...no$, thought u hv a job...if u dun hv a lot of commitment, then control spending a bit lor...(i tried, but never works lol)