Miao's Destress Club

Monday, May 4, 2009

Part Time Promoter

Have not been working as part time promoter for a looooooooooooooong time.
Standing about 7-8hours just to earn that RM80 a day.
Sigh.. this job is for students not for adult like me.
and poor me, need to survive by working as promoter, again.

I met this girl, Poh Yee from Klang working for Yakult, when i was working for Nestle Bliss for the past weekend.
She's cute and quite easy-going.
She in fact works as primary school teacher and long-term Yakult promoter, but only work on selected Sat or Sun. She claimed she's working like a backup.

Guess how old is she??
19!! borned in year 1991.
OMG!!!! this prove how YOUNG am i.
She asked me for my age, of course i dare not tell her my real age loh...
so much different, cannot!!
23, and currently still studying at KDU college.
wow,what a big fat liar am i!!

It's really hard to tell lie.
As you need to create more lies in order to cover the first lie.
So, the moral of the story is, don't ever start a lie~
Trust me, not easy to be a perfect liar.

1 comment:

Jacob Johari said...

trick in lying is mix with some truth...u told two lies there, age n proffesion...should use "around twenty something, and just started a job"...in a way not lie, but misinforming...