Miao's Destress Club

Friday, May 22, 2009

Balik JB

(At JB home now)
I was forced to come back on Wednesday night after work.
I don't want to take leaves as I just joined this company.. furthermore i supposed to follow HOD Laurra to an important meeting with customer.
Lots to learn from the meeting...
And yet, she spoilt everything!!

I hated her when i was on my way back from PJ.
started my journey at 8pm and reached here at 11.45pm.
i was damn tired!! damn frustrated!!

Then, i reached home safely. thanks to Zenden who called me to wake me up.
i was damn sleepy when i was on my way, almost dozed off.
I saw her, didn't even call her then i straight to bed already.
I was damn no manners, i know.

Accompany her to hospital for operation the next morning at 7 o'clock.
Then she went off with the nurse around 9am and i waited till almost 12pm for her to come out. I was damn sleepy during the waiting..
Once i saw her, i felt damn painful.
Can see she was suffering, she was in pain. yet, i can do nothing!!
Sometimes i think i'm not a good daughter..
but most of the times, i think she's a selfish and thoughtless mum..

Somehow today, i found that she's just too lonely.
She just needs me to be there for her.
I reckon she was worried and scared too before entered the operation room.
At least now, I am glad that I have made the right choice to come back.

I love her!! when she doesn't act like a kid, unreasonable and childish!
Anyway, i do love her!

No comments: