Miao's Destress Club

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Restaurant: Chilis Pan Mee @Kota D'sara

We went to this Chilis Pan Mee for dinner last night.

I normally order a regular chilis pan mee ( only one size lah, anyhow) plus a small soup dumplings. (even though it was only my second time there.)

So, as usual, me, Emily Hong and Jyy Ling ordered 3 bowls of pan mee + 1 bowl of small soup dumplings which consists of 5. In the end, the bill came up to RM25. No receipts, not even telling you how much it cost separately. Really like a con man!! why i say so??

i saw the pan mee is at RM5.50/bowl, small soup dumplings is at RM4, big one is RM6. Then me ordered a "liong shui" at RM1.60, emily ordered sour plum something at RM2.50 (forgot the price). When i double confirmed, the boss told me the soup dumplings is at RM5 instead of RM4. Ok, this is NOT honest. The menu is stated clearly that small dumplings is at only RM4, so when i told him so, he claimed his staff ordered for 2 person (as there were only me and Emily Hong when we ordered). so????!!!

Ganasai betul!!! how could he just increase the price without informing the customer?!!!! somemore, his attitude was like i am the one who did thing wrong!!! can i pursue further through the consumer association?!! Never mind, i'll just swear to God that i'll NEVER EVER go back to that stupid shop again!!! I'll even warn my friends about this.

"U suck!!!! stupid Chilis Pan Mee, it's a branch from KL Chilis Pan Mee somemore!!! Jin Gak!! Beware, i believe what goes around, comes around."

No comments: