Miao's Destress Club

Thursday, December 25, 2008

End of year 2008

It's X'mas day!!

Last night waited for Cindy them till 12.30am to have supper (i hadn't had my dinner oh..)
Thought it'll be sort of "family" supper, included Cindy, Aunty, Uncle and Noel + his family. Who knows Noel and Cindy had a small fight earlier, or some other excuse, they didn't turn up.
Nevertheless, still it was a nice supper (despite the down atmosphere)

This afternoon, woke up at 11.15am+. Prepared to go for Portugese Brunch Buffet at somewhere near PJ Hilton together with Cindy's friend - Shaun. A cute guy who is rich enought to be quite slow and dumb~ Blah

After the nice brunch buffet (i prefer to eat aunty's cooking lah), we started our arm exercise session - Mahjong!! Long time never play already. Still, as usual, i lose, but no much this time lah... thank godness!

It is about end of 2008. I have been busying cleaning my room for the past few days. very tired!
Lazy to go office... hence i used my time to clean my room lah. Still lots of stuff even though i have cleared out some. sigh~

Lots of book!
i only found out i used to read lots of chinese novel. I still love to read them, over.
i also found out there are some books with bookmark i have yet to finish... aiks!
Guess now i should read more books than using my pc. My eyes are blur again.

Now, just need to plan how to spend my New Year eve...

No comments: