Miao's Destress Club

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Movie: The Spirit

it's a stupid show i ever watched in my life!!!


The Spirit

Supposed watching "Leonardo Dicaprio's movie The Day The Earth Stood Still".
?????????
Question marks?? this was what Cindy told me. I don't mind watching either it's Leonardo's movie or The Day The Earth Stood Still by Keanu Reeve.
But not The Spirit!!!! We found out only the very last minute.

I gotta pay for this stupid movie, arghhhhh!!! bengang
Not worth the $$$!!

Story sucks. Acting sucks.
This is a stupid movie that selling sexy and violence.
I fall asleep half way watching. I wanted to leave right away instead of wasting my time in there.
But i followed Cindy's car, so no choice.

The moral of the story is NEEDED TO WARN MY FRIENDS NOT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!

No comments: