Miao's Destress Club

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Water Rafting~

just reached home from Slim River, Perak.

why was i there? because of water rafting loh!! this is my 1st time, and i am sure that this won't be the last time. unlike mountain climbing, i went to climb Bukit Melawati before, wah, that was really killing me!!

i really gotta thanks Uncle Sam for inviting me to this trip. Initially, i cannot join as my stupid AUNTY VISIT me last night!!!

As a result.... i went this morning at 7am. hahaha

one embarrass thing, i never heard water rafting before, never been before. hence, i wouldn't know what to do and what to bring. sooooooo, my shoes are inappropriate for water rafting. luckily, Shafiq (Uncle Sam's colleague) pinjam me his wife one. 10Q

i really enjoy this trip, it's fun!!! fun!! fun!! Thumb UP

P.S: please be informed that i do not swim in the river ah, as i know my AUNTY will really get angry and may 'redden' the river... Blah

No comments: