Miao's Destress Club

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rest in Peace

"My sincere condolences go out to its family."

It happened last night around 8-9pm. It accidentally.... accidentally flied into my room while i'm nicely watching TV. Stupid it, banged into the running ceiling fan!!

At that second, 'pang, bang!!' it dropped on top of my reading table. Noooooo!!!oh my god!!! i still hear it 'screaming'... i couldn't see it lying on my reading table, as i dare not touch it... i ran away from my room to downstairs.

The worst part is i was home alone last night. arghhhh~~ there was no one there when i need one... poor me.

at first, i sms-ed Cindy, wondering where were them. Maybe they'll be back in few mins to help me to remove the dead body before i seek help from friends who stay nearby my house. Unfortunately, they were just on their way to their aunty's house for b'day celebration, will not be back before 11pm. out of no choice, I sms-ed Uncle Sam as he stays somewhere nearby, but no reply. i reckon he was sleeping as it was quite tired yesterday after water rafting. so, i tried another friend - Chow Ping.

Luckily he replied my sms and will come over to my rescue in a short while!! no regret for having him as my friend. Best buddy ever!! 10Qhe said he was sick and was sleeping when i sms-ed him. Sorry loh, i have no choice... really appreciate his help. don't think i dare to enter the room ever again without his help.

bird nest
this is the room in my room. wonder why the birds like to build their nest here...

bird nest view
closer shot, can you see that? not only once the bird dropped into my room~

Gotta ask uncle to help to cover the hole, otherwise they will fly in again and hurt themselves. i don't want any of this happen again~ Stupid Cindy scared me some more, said the bird spirit will stay in my room forever~ and... strange thing did happen last night, my radio on itself!! shit!!

No comments: