Miao's Destress Club

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Fava Foods *yum yum*

everyone has their fava foods. me too. my fava foods will be japanese, korean, Thai, steamboat, banana leaf.

i have specific friends to go with when i wanna take my fava foods.

Japanese foods - i often go Sushi King@Summit with Emily, Sushi Zanmai@MV with Mayee, any nice and cheap japanese restaurant with Jessy & Geraldine...

Korean foods - mostly i go with Jessy & Geraldine, we like to go the Korean BBQ restaurant@ SS2, behind the police station. affordable price, and got original Korean taste as the boss is Korean. Furthermore they use arang for BBQ, this make the meat taste nicer and more delicious than those using gas. i tried one in Sunway Pyramid, NOT nice at all.

Thai foods - only Emily will go have Thai foods @Summit with me. I like the kerabu very very much, it costs only RM5 per plate, as well as Tom Yam. superb nice!!

Steamboat - i think my makan kaki is Emily. Hers and my taste more or less the same. she likes steamboat as well, we both think that steamboat is good for people who is on diet. however, stupid chow ping told me last week that steamboat's soup is very fattening. one bowl of soup = 3 bowls of rice. Gosh!!! that is tooo exaggerating!!! but i believe what he said. so i plan NOT to have steamboat for the coming weeks. sigh~

Karen & Joanne plus me like to go Shabu-Shabu@SS2 on weekends too. we normally attack the prawn and tiramisu there. i love the tiramisu there!!! tiramisu, my fava!! my gosh!! if u go early, like before 6pm, you are lucky to at least have 2 or 3 of it. Otherwise, u need to fight with others to get that. the owner of the shop also quite stingy, only put about 10 of it, then only refill twice or 3 times a night. Hehe... i managed to have 6 cups last saturday oh~ wakakakaka

Banana Leaf - Indian food. i like it ever since Fa Wen John brought me to SS17 for the banana leaf, forgot what's the restaurant name already. i like their chapatti (sorry, if i 'pronounce' wrongly) can refill as many as u want oh.. now, he has went to UK to live with his girl friend, no one will eat with me already. the recent banana leaf i had was with Jessie, my current boss, at Bangsar. quite nice also. i found out she likes to eat banana leaf tooo!! hahaha, i found new kaki already. Happeee~ happeeee

oh ya!!! i forget about seafood!! i like to eat seafood tooo!!! i like to go '得福'@puchong/kepong. crab is cheap and the man tau is damn cun!!! *slurp* yum yum... i can finish min 10 man tau with sweet & sour crab leh.. i've been twice to this shop, with 'Uncle' Samthem.

one more one more, often go 'dai cao' with Tan Fong too. But recently we went to quite high class restaurant oh, like the japanese restaurant in One World hotel. worth it! damn fresh and nice.

No comments: