Miao's Destress Club

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

what a day~

2nd day working in STSB...

i nicely & slowly woke up at 8.30am.. hehe.. envy leh..reached office around 9.30am.. oh my!! boss already there. sei! really too much lah me... luckily she didn't say anything..

it supposed to be a sunshine day.. however, my mood was completely spoilt by a sms. guess it was from who?? stupid uncle!!! asking for rent. gosh!!! cooling myselfit's only 2nd of the month, it's not like i owe him till mid or over 1 month. isn't it too much?!

i straight replied him 'it is only 2nd of the month, i think i can have a graceperiod to pay my rent, rite?? i haven't get my pay,and not all the company pay earlier. but i'll make sure i will pay the rent before 8th every month.' and he replied 'ok'

being chasing for $ is very annoying. that's why i don't really like to borrow $$. unless is my best friend or someone who trusts me. friend, whoever read this,don't worry that i will NOT pay u. if i ever owe u $$, die die also i'll pay u back.

ok, finished the stupid story.. continue with my day..

today, i ok, not really sleepy. know why?? hehe.. clever me, utilised company testing hpto go online and chat. wahaha.. boss asked how's the testing so far, my god, how to answer?!sweat'hehe.. ok ah.. i found maxis' bollywood contents mostly provided by Hungama.'*hoho* luckily still manage to bluff a bit.. *phew~

boss left early today, as it was raining, erm.. quite heavy. so it was either she leaves earlyaround 5.30pm or at 9pm after the jam. she decided to leave early where i can also leave early!yayaya!!as a result, i waited at 1u for at least 1 1/2hrs for hardi them which our TGI dinner was planned to be at around 7pm.

i was chit-chatting with stupid Kam who deleted my hp# (dunno he did it purposely or unintentionally)and dunno who am i when i called him. too much ah, him!! even though i'm no longer with Sony, still he shouldn't have forgotten me!! jahat betul kawan ni.. but at least he helped me passed the time lah..

finally, i managed to get to eat the TGI at about 9pm. consequently, of course, definitely, i'llgain weight!!! thanks to u all, my best friends, Jessy, Geraldine, Hardi & Rudy.

aiks!! already 12.13am, time to sleep!!Zzzz ciao~



No comments: