Miao's Destress Club

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another day has gone~~

chit-chatting with Wae this morning. ah~~~~ long time didn't see him and chat with him already... we have a looooooong chat today.

he said he was regret letting me and Karen worked at Madam Hung. However,I was thankful to that. Why?? as i have learned a lot of diplomatic skillfrom there. How to take the 1st step to know new friend... How to start a conversation with stranger.. How to entertain customers... and how men are like. Men are not reliable, definitely. Could this be a reason why i'm still single??
Erm... this i don't know...

Maybe Karen is a different story. but not to me. I learned from those places and use them in my work which helps me a lot.
Thumb UP

Happeee to know that he has married, even though without tradisional wedding dinner. Also, he's gonna be a daddy soon!!! My God!!! He's like my bro, andknowing he is living his life happily, i feel happee for him too.

I met up with Aileen for lunch
makan today at Mont Kiara. I gotta know a path from Desa Sri Hartamas to Mont Kiara. Wow! suprisingly near. It's a nice working place loh... very nice. somemore got food court, not bad!! at least food wiseis cheaper than desa sri hartamas.

My situation like now, really need to go to food court for lunch. Coz stupidAP still hasn't paid me!!!!
Never!!! I'm really suffering right now, regret for not saving up my $$$$ too. I'll never! Ever let this kinda situation happen againin future. NO WAY!!!!No No No

I'm glad that I've known few best friends.
幸福They really help me go through the difficulties, catch me when i fall. Thanks a lot, my friends - Aileen, Jessy & Geraldine (hehehe... Aileen bought me lunch today while J&G... they do help me a lot.) luv ya!!luv ya

No comments: