Miao's Destress Club

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Resolution for year 2008 or 2009? or later?

1) 3G handphone
not only for personal usage, but also my job scope required.
my target currently is HTC Touch Diamond, PDA phone. it cost around RM2700. sweat however, it's cool. the interface is similar to iPhone with TouchFLO™ 3D. my friend warned me that PDA that uses Window Mobile OS won't last long~
website: http://www.htc.com/www/product.aspx?id=46286

HTC Touch Diamond

another model that is in my consideration list is SE XPERIA X1. SE has always been my fava mobile phone. but wonder how is the interface and the outlook like. it is not as eye-catching as HTC Touch Diamon, is it?
Website: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/x1?cc=us&lc=en
SE X1

2) my own house
i never stay in a place for long time. no place i stayed before i have those HOME feeling (归属感). not even when i was staying with my mum at our own house in JB.

Hopefully i could buy my own condo, live at my own, have my own space, do anything i want in my own condo. deco it as i like.... "dream~ dream dream dream..."

3) Join Fitness Centre
i used to join Fitness First @The Curve while i was with Sony and the office was at Tropicana for 2 years where in fact i only been there for 1/2 year. wasted.

Now i'm working at Desa Sri Hartamas, feel like joining True Fitness here. However, my current financial status is not affordable. After petrol price increase to 40% higher, u think i still can afford?? It makes no different even though your salary is higher than last time nowadays. sigh

4) Branded skincare
not necessary to have the whole package of branded skincare. Like i tried some samples of Estee Lauder before, because of a survey, wow, it's awesome!! especially Night Advance Repair serum. the price is like killing too, cost RM270 for that serum and u need to use it 2x a day, advisable together with their moisturizer. *gulp* i think these 2 products will dig a BIG hole in my pocket, min RM400!! >_

5) Saving account with min RM10K
when can i or i should say will i be able to achieve or reach this goal? with the inflation these days??? envy Karen, whose saving is now about RM20K!!! Ganasai lah~

6) travel overseas
i wish to travel to Japan, Korea, Australia, Switzerland.... a lot of places. i only been to Hong Kong (with my mum, not nice at all), China (only to visit relatives), Bangkok (with Emily them for shopping, ok lah), Vietnam (Sony company trip, abit regret mixing wif Loke-san them), Indonesia (ya, Bintan Club Med, considered been to indonesia loh) and of course S'pore, our neighbor, been there thousands times.

No comments: