Miao's Destress Club

Friday, June 20, 2008

生日快乐~

a week more to go, then i'll be a year older. oh, shouldn't say older, i'll be more MATURE.

sometimes, i rather hide at home on my b'day. i don't really like to arrange a party or gathering on that day. why? as i don't wanna get the diappointment that no one actually wanna come for my party after put in all ur effort.

i will not celebrate my b'day, unless someone is arranging for me.

Even my mum also never call or sms me happee b'day. what for i celebrate? B'day is the day you should be thankful to ur parents who bring u to this world.

To be honest, i seldom celebrate my b'day. i also seldom tell people when is my my b'day. i will keep my b'day as secret, so that no one will know how old am i. i will not need to bother this special day too...

No comments: