Miao's Destress Club

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Perfume collection

Today only i found out i have a lot of perfume. I mean A LOTS. one perfume can last me min 2 years, i wonder why i bought sooooo many perfumes.

Still my fava and the very 1st perfume is Issey Miyaki.

Issey Miyaki

i love smell very much~ especially the one for male. one of my ex like to spray this perfume around his neck, and i like to put my head on his shoulder... to smell the perfume..

Then i bought the special edition of Issey Miyaki -> Sun & Moon from Starhill. Cost me a fortune, still i bought it. it's alcohol free, i think it's in my cupboard for easily 5 years? i had finished using the Sun and now left Moon. I wanna keep it, hence i never ever use it, not even a spray.

Orange = Sun ; Moon = Blue

Davidoff

Erm... i forget i get this Davidoff Cool Water as my b'day present or i bought it. i used to use it when i go clubbing. but now it's lying quietly in my cupboard, nearly forgotten i have such a perfume.

Jean Paul

Joannehelped me bought this from a warehouse sales. in fact, i don't really like the smell. 'i know, i know. i like to spend money like water.' should i give to other as present? but it's not cheap boh~

Biotherm

This Biotherm i never smell it before in any shopping centres, nor from the bottle itself as it is closed nicely & tight inside the plastic. I got it from my S'pore aunty as free! She brought 2 of them, supposed for both of my cousin sis Shiat Yee aka Winnie & Bi aka Prue.. but.... i grabbed 1 from my mum first before others. VHehe.. i know a bit dirty... forgive me lah, i like to collect perfume mah~ red face

HOT

This Benetton Hot, i got it as a present from best sis - Man Yee, about 2-3 years ago. I used it while i was working in Sony.

Morgan Love

This one i bought from Putrajaya together with Farezah. i use it off working. very sweet smell.

DKNY

Dear Alicia helped me to buy this from S'pore warehouse sales or carnival sales or special sales. quite cheap and i like the smell very much. We used to call body smell as DKNY perfume 8 years ago, wouldn't know now DKNY do have perfume. Furthermore, it smell awesome!! one of my fava.

Last one will the farewell present from my dearest colleagues in Air Products. I love the smell too.. and am using it as my working perfume... hohoho

Miss Fiorucci

i have been long to buy Anna Sui Secret Wish & Britney Spears Curious. I like to collect perfumes not because of the nice smell only but also due to the design of the container. I'll keep the bottle even though i have finished the perfume.

Curious Secret Wish

No comments: