Miao's Destress Club

Friday, April 10, 2009

New Job?

Went for 3rd interview with COO of Star RFM yesterday, Mr Engku Emran.

Sigh, don't know will get or not get.
As he told me this:
Have you resigned?
Yes.
You haven't received the appointment letter, have you?
No.
Then?
As Victor claimed they are lack of man power currently and wish I can join them asap.
.......
(In the end...)
You'll receive a call from us next week with regards of the appointment letter...... or something else.
drop spect what?!

Just kill me, will you?

I told Jessy about this. as usual, she scolded me being sooooo dumb.
as i tendered my resignation without having the appointment / offer letter with me.
Never based on trust, always ask for black and white beforehand!
I thought you're very clever one??!

:-( speechless loh, like that. As the matter of fact that i'm really dumb this time.

However, that Engku told Emily Hong different thing wor:
You'll receive a call from us tomorrow for the appointment letter. Welcome on board.

uh...WHY? Why? why? wHy? WHy? whY?
Victor assured me that we will receive the appointment letter anyhow, hence, need not to worry.
Hopefully lah. 1st day after 3rd interview has gone, need to wait till next Monday.

Alah! 菩薩! Jesus!
Bless me, will ya??

3 comments:

Jacob Johari said...

not very dumb, maybe too excited kot...

i'm anxiously waiting for news from interview, hopefully all news we get is good news...

卡娃伊 ling_lol said...

oh, u too planning to chg job?
wow, good luck to both of us then... =p

Jacob Johari said...

i have to, my dept for eliminated coz the company will start a new center in Beijing...haha~