Miao's Destress Club

Monday, April 20, 2009

1st Day

I woke up at 7.30am today and left home about 8am.
As usual, because of those stupid cars that wanted to enter Phileo D'sara jumping Q, Sprint highway towards KL is quite jam. Slow traffic lah.
Then smooth till I reached Jalan Tun Ismail (I think so lah).
It took me an hour to reach my new office - Bangunan AmAssurance.

Then, after work.
Supposed working hours is from 9am - 6pm only. I dare not to leave my office at 6pm sharp.
Again, due to the stupid traffic jam loh, what else!!
Left around 7pm. Guess what time i reached home??
About 8.30pm. I am soooooo damn tired right now!!
Not because of work, but because of the stupid jam!!

Why Why Why Why Why
Why would i choose a job to be stationed in KL ah??
Must be something wrong in my mind lah.
For God's sake, I truly hope that I will the income I assume I will get after I join the company.

Tired ah~~~~~~~

No comments: