Miao's Destress Club

Sunday, April 12, 2009

LG Vanilla Ice Cream KF350

I'm crazy in love with LG Vanilla Ice Cream.
Trust me, I am!!

LG Ice Cream

Trying to search everywhere, including online, physical shop or through friends to buy my budgested Ice Cream.
Current market selling price is at RM799 for original set.
Cheapest I can get from Digital Mall is RM720.
However, my budget is only RM600.

This phone can say to be considered as a spare phone for my new job.
Having another mobile line for work purpose so that it not only save cost but also easy to differentiate work related or personal contacts.
On the other hand, my K750 is having intermittent auto off problem..

I found one at LYN at RM580 for second-hand.
Too bad, it's in BLUE. aiks!
Zenden managed to help me to locate one white one at LYN as well, but the seller is staying at Penang. I can do COD (Cash On Delivery).
Argggggh!!!

Still trying very hard to find one at my budget at this very moment...
Can anyone help???

1 comment:

Jacob Johari said...

if ori price at RM799, how about AP?
but do u really hv to get that strict on the budget? btw, LG machine, no need to spend to much on them also...