Miao's Destress Club

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy B'day 2009

B'day again~~~~
Used to like to celebrate b'day but not anymore as my age is increasing every year...
won't even pause for a year... sad~

Nevertheless, i shall keep young and energetic forever even though time does leave its trail on me... =P

The earliest celebration this year is with Jessy them loh. Got the present early too.
One Drop Perfume (read more...)

Of course there was b'day celebration. On Sat morning, we went Karaoke at Neway 1U.
Everyone was complaining it was too early, from 11am - 1pm.
So i was the first one to reach. So i sent a sms to all my friends who is joining

"Who reaches here earlier than others will be my best friend forever."

hehe... Shannel showed up 15mins after 11am then Vivi. sigh.. as usual, Emily Hong was the last one to reach.
We had a great time together..

Then we decided to go "fishing" at Quattro last night.
Together with Michael, Gordon, Jacky Pee them. A fun night to remember!

Besides the b'day dinner (Thanks to GeraldineJessyclarisse), brunch (Thanks to Jyy LingPei Pei) and clubbing celebration (Thanks to Michael, Gordon, Jacky Pee, Ong Poh Seng & Ket) with my dearest friends, I received the following wishes from others, I am so happy and touched.

Zenden, Kwang Hwa High Schoolmate don't know whose number is this, let me know if u have any idea..



my current boss, u should know who is him. don't u? fei zai Sam, invited him to K session but he couldn't join



My bf's mum, hehe, = my cousin sis



Man Yee's 2 dinosaurs - Kit Kit & Mikki



My best friend forever - Charlotte!! we shared our childhood together OLD friend who will never miss my b'day every year since we knew



Mayee



Facebook: -

Facebook



Facebook_2



No comments: