Miao's Destress Club

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lee Hom - Heart Beat

王力宏.心跳

ya, i bought Lee Hom's latest album - Heart Beat at RM45.00 from Victoria Music Centre @Amcorp Mall.

Don't know why or what's the reason, i have been aching to buy this album after i listened to Heart Beat the song. I actually looking forward to find some of his photos or MV in his album lah...
Somehow, it is quite disappointing~

After sooooooo long, i think the only original albums i ever bought in my life (after cassette transformed to CD) are Westlife first few albums, 陶晶莹の爱缺 and 王菲 (Faye Wong)の寓言. I'm still feel regret on buying the last 2 albums leh... i didn't buy them because i love them. i bought them because i was just there at Tower Records in One Utama and i had extra $ to spend that month.. :-(

I don't buy original album even though i love the artist + songs very much. I will not buy pirated CD as well.
What for if i can find them somewhere FOC? Then listen to them through my Ipod, no one uses CD Walkman anymore.

Somehow, somewhat i bought his album today. I LOVE HIM!! He's my dream lover man!!*heart*
To be honest, this album also is nice and worth the ringgit i spent.




No comments: