Miao's Destress Club

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Drama: Ghost Season I & II

Ghost II

8tv is replaying this TV series on Sunday morning. Today is the last episode...

oh, i'm crazy about this TV series, it was the only M'sia TV series i thought is nice and can't stop myself following it. Especially the 1st season. never knew that M'sia is actually full with talents...

in my opinion, this drama's "quality" is equavalent to Ghost Whisperer. as you cannot get it elsewhere, hence i was always in front of the TV on time on every Sunday 10.30pm (if not mistaken).

i like the male ghost Zack, he's cute!! the love between Eza and him is quite unbelievable and touching. Hope i can keep this drama in my collection...

2 comments:

downlights said...

Love reading your blog, I'm a regular reader, beautifully written

http://essay-writings-service.com said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging:-[