Miao's Destress Club

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Investment

Recently, I knew few friends of mine are either working in investment company or husband is share broker.

Fen Fen advised me to buy blue chips, especially for Maxis & Genting. They are very stable and worth to invest in. Also, according to her, there will be twice divident distribution for the blue chips purchase. To bad i have let go a chance of buying Maxis last week for Maxis broadband. Anyway, i doubt this will go up high as Wimax is the topic of the market right now.

Just met Catherine, my insurance agent to upgrade my PMM to PRUhealth. She is married!!! Congrats! Her hubby is a share broker. So she gave me some tips on which blue chips to buy, like Maybank, she said not necessary to buy a lot but can buy monthly for 10 units. It's a good idea! Also, some other financial advices. Compare her and Cindy, she seems to know more on investment and spending wisely.

I need to go into investment before it is too late. I read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" recently. You don't use your salary to buy house. You invest and use the interest or fund in return to invest. So that you won't suffer when you are unemployed which i found it's quite true. I am trying to adjust my lifestyle for some saving now. Then, i can afford a condo and my mum can either stay with me or come more often..

No comments: